Vacancy: Contract Associate
What do we expect?
As a Contract Associate you are responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing contracts for new projects, based on contract templates, for review and approval by the Financial Director or Operations director
- Preparing reports and updates on contractual status
- Keeping overview on contractual status to ensure timely renewals
- Ensuring a correct and complete administrative follow-up of the contracts in the different systems (e.g. Exact Online)
- Closing the loop with invoicing and assuring a good monitoring of project codes to the project team members
- Keeping the Project Manager and Line Managers informed of contracting status
- Ensuring effective communication with all involved parties inside and outside the organisation.
- Inside the organisation this will be mainly the back-office team, the Financial Director and de Project Manager
- Outside the organisation this will be mainly communication with clients, vendors and other parties involved in contractual operations.
- Reporting pro-actively to management and team members to confirm and report on tasks performed
- Being discrete and always applying full confidentiality. Given the nature of the job, the Contract Associate has access to highly confidential documentation and information. Confidentiality must be respected at all times, both inside and outside the company.
- Uses diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations. Escalates issues to management in a transparent manner.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related (para)legal field with at least one year of (para)legal experience
- Previous experience in contract management or contract follow-up is a plus
- Strong experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with or ability to adapt quickly to various software systems (e.g. Exact Online)
- You approach problems within an organization with a legal perspective
- You have a thorough and practical knowledge of the law and apply legally abstract concepts and terms to concrete situations.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Strong sense of urgency and able to prioritize and make timely decisions in a proactive way
- Able to oversee and link activities to ensure effective process flows
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Stress-resistant in challenging circumstances
- Gets energized when things run smooth and effectively within the organization
- Loves to coordinate with all parties involved in contract management (management, team members, clients, vendors etc.)
- Loves to support management and team members
- Mature, discrete and wise personality
- Self-motivational, self-educational and independent worker
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all…
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019-2020 and a Best Managed Company (Deloitte award)
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ thanks to our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table, bar, terrace, videoconf hitech, all types of working space… and even an office dog or 2
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here)
- A job with long term perspectives for further growth
In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!