Vacancy: Freelancer Farma / Biotech / Medical Devices
What do we expect from you as a self-employed consultant?
- As a freelance consultant at QbD, we call on your experience to guide, support and coordinate projects within the ‘life sciences’: the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic, and healthcare industries, ranging from the big, established values to the newest and most innovative start-ups.
- You offer guidance to juniors and coach them in various projects and/or you take on interim management roles with our clients.
- You are familiar with the life sciences industry and its strict regulations and legal requirements.
- You see problems as a challenge, think in terms of solutions and approach things in a pragmatic way.
Who are we looking for?
- You have built up extensive experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic and healthcare industries.
- You have solid knowledge of GxP legislation, ISO standards and various guidelines within the life science industry (FDA, Eudralex, MDR, MHRA, FAGG, ICH, ISPE, PIC/S,…).
- You are an expert in one of the following fields:
- Quality management
- Tech Transfer
- Regulatory Affairs
- You have experience in project management.
- You have a certificate within your domain, which counts as an extra asset.
- You are communicative and can easily express yourself in Dutch/French and English. Any other language is a plus.
What does QbD offer you?
- A partnership with a strong growing, healthy company with international ambitions. Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- Correct administration and punctual payment.
- The necessary support so that you can fully focus on your assignment.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to expand or specialise your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Numerous events to expand your network.
- In short… We go and stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Excited? Contact us and we guarantee a quick follow-up!