Vacancy: Process Engineer
Are you technically proficient, do you like to dive into processes and do you willingly pick out production problems? Are the features "problem-solving, efficient and hands-on" written all over you? Then don't hesitate and apply for this position!
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- As a process engineer you are the first point of contact for manufacturing concerning process specific problems concerning production installations (e.g. filling lines, packaging machines, autoclaves, reactors, formulation filling, …).
- On the one hand you will coordinate long-term projects and on the other hand you will take care of direct follow-up of the daily routine process.
- You follow up on the production process, analyse problems and make improvement proposals in terms of process efficiency, quality and reliability.
- You determine the process control strategy and when problems occur you perform a root cause investigation and risk assessment.
- In the case of adjustments and improvements to the production process, you ensure that the process validation is carried out and that the necessary technical documents (e.g. work instructions, procedures, etc.) are available.
- You are responsible for setting up improvement tests and you also like to roll up your sleeves to sometimes carry out these tests yourself.
- You can be involved in the implementation, validation and start-up of new production installations. You ensure a close follow-up of the entire process and facilitate a streamlined collaboration between the various internal departments (such as QA, production, purchasing,…) and external partners.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?
- A scientific master's degree as an engineer (bio, civil, industrial…), industrial pharmacist…
- A first solid technical experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of GMP standards is a plus
- Strong project management and planning skills
- A high quality standard and a keen eye for detail
- Customer focus and a service-minded attitude Humor… We take JOY very seriously!
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of French is a plus.
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!