Vacancy: Project engineer pharma & life sciences
Would you like to use your knowledge and experience to further improve the quality within the life sciences? Apply now for the position of project engineer and become a member of our growing QbD team!
What do we expect from you as project engineer pharma & life sciences?
- As a pharmaceutical project engineer you will be responsible for setting up root cause analyses and implementing solutions and changes.
- You will work in companies within the 'life sciences': the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, cosmetic and healthcare industries, ranging from the big pharma companies to the newest and most innovative start-ups.
- You will work in various departments from QA to engineering, validation … depending on your own interests and ambitions.
- You work closely together with colleagues from other departments and communicate fluently across departments.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a scientific master's degree in (industrial) pharmacy, civil engineer, industrial engineer, bio-engineer, biomedical sciences,…
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have relevant experience within GxP environments.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) is a plus.
- You think and act in a structured way.
- You are focused on the customer and on excellent service.
- You dare to take initiative and can easily come up with new ideas.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!