Vacancy: Proposal & sales Associate
WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Proposal & Sales Associate has a critical role within the TRIUM team, being responsible for cost proposal management and supporting business development and sales opportunities with the aim to build long-term relationships and support further growth of the company.
Description of main Responsibilities
1. Cost Proposal Management:
- Attend client and or internal meetings to gain understanding of the client requirements, timelines, and deliverables required for the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Review and analyze RFPs and Requests for Information (RFIs) to ensure adequate information for budget, proposal and/or response preparation is provided and followed-up as needed.
- Drafts Request for Proposals (RFP) to:
- accurately reflect strategy discussions
- Meet company and client needs/expectations
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of text and attachments
- Prepares budgets and contract proposals of different complexity by:
- Organizing an information round with all involved stakeholders (Operations Director, Data Management, Statistician, Medical Monitor, etc.)
- Creating a budget estimation based on information provided by TRIUM BD/client/Operations Director/available documentation (protocol, synopsis, timelines..)
- Verifying certain aspects with vendors (Data Management, Safety-Pharmacovigilance, Statistics,..) and internal stakeholders (Compliance, quality, clinical management team)
- Providing quality deliverables adhering to strict deadlines
- Communicates timely and effectively during entire process with all stakeholders involved, mainly with clients and vendors:
- Providing the proposal to the client/vendors and following up via phone/email/meeting to ensure content meets the client/vendors expectations
- Implementing client and vendor feedback and updating the budget ongoingly until agreed by all parties
- Attends and/or leads bid defense meetings with clients
- Maintains and updates the proposal overview & status in internal trackers and company CRM system (Hubspot)
- Closes the loop with contracting and final entries in Exact Online
- Manages the Proposal mailbox
2. Business Development & Sales Support:
- Support the Business Development Director by:
- Identifying prospect clients and implement new client relationships
- Maintaining and expanding existing client relationships through active key Account Management
- Scheduling, conduction and/or attending meetings with clients and vendors to highlight the key expertise of TRIUM as a Knowledge & Excellence Organization within the clinical landscape.
- Be one of THE advocates for TRIUM
- Reports in a transparent and pro-active manner to applicable stakeholders
- Is discrete and applies full confidentiality at all times, both inside and outside the company.
- Uses diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations. Escalates issues to management in a transparent manner.
- Identifies, supports and implements process improvement initiatives
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Life Sciences
- Previous experience in clinical business operations, within a CRO organization or similar environment
- Preferably at least 1 year of work experience with proposal management, project management or business development.
- Genuine interest and experience in building & maintaining long-term client relationships
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation & convincing skills with a commercial mindset
- Strong listener & sensitive to cultural differences
- Strong communication skills, both verbally as written
- Dynamic personality with positive mindset
- Getting things done attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Problem-solving and pragmatic approach
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities/deadlines
- Mature and discrete
- Proficient in English, fluent in Dutch and/or French is an asset
WHAT DOES TRIUM, part of the QbD group, OFFER YOU?
We are a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to an attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- We've got your back, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a regular basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter (both in English) and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD group!