Vacancy: Qualified Person (QP) – industrial pharmacist
Do you have the skills and motivation to take full responsibility for the product release at our clients in the pharmaceutical industry? Apply now!
What are your responsibilities as a Qualified Person?
- In this versatile function you’re responsible for the product release at our clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- As a driven quality professional you’re responsible for the regulatory compliance of the pharmaceutical products throughout their whole life cycle.
- You’re involved during inspections and audits from the government (e.g. FAGG or FDA) and clients (e.g. supplier audit).
- You follow up incoming complaints, maintain contacts and participate in third party deliberation.
- You set up an extensive network from internal and external contacts.
- Your responsibilities as a Qualified Person can get supplemented with additional responsibilities on a quality level.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an industrial pharmacist and you hold a QP number.
- You have experience with sterile production processes (in line with GMP Annex 1), demonstrable affinity with aseptic production processes and/or medical devices and interest in the technical side of pharmacy.
- Good knowledge of and experience with the pharmaceutical laws and regulations (in the EU and US). You fully understand the regulatory compliance in your field.
- You have excellent Dutch/French and English verbal & written communication skills.
- You combine an assertive attitude with the right amount of self-awareness, decisiveness and stress resistance.
- You are people-oriented and have an eye for accuracy.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!
Do you work as a self-employed person, but could you bring added value to our QP projects? We are also open to working with freelance qualified persons/industrial pharmacists.