Vacancy: ready to create impact in biotech?
Do you want to contribute to the mission of the QbD group to be a partner in the development of qualitative and advanced therapies and technologies worldwide? Do you have a first experience in QA or validation and are you passionate about life science? Then apply now!
Do you have a hands-on mentality and do you get excited about validation?
- You have a first experience in validation and are familiar with one of the following expertise:
- Environmental monitoring
- Media fill
- Equipment qualification
- Process validation
- Cleaning validation
- You set up and implement validation strategies in accordance with internal procedures and regulations. You master the writing of validation plans as the best.
- You review and, when necessary, write validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) and effortlessly draw up URSs, risk assessments, test scripts, reports,…
- You take care of the coordination and execution of projects and introduce less experienced consultants in your field of expertise.
Or are you more detailed-oriented and is quality your number one concern?
- As a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer you preserve and improve quality management systems:
- You provide advice, support and approval during root cause investigation, corrective/preventive actions (CAPA) and change control of procedures and processes.
- You are in charge of timely review and approval of protocols, reports and deviations in accordance with guidelines and local procedures.
- You are familiar with supplier qualification
- You ensure that quality policies, procedures and programs are properly implemented in daily GxP operations and remain up to date.
- You monitor compliance and ensure validated status of GMP processes and systems.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master's degree in engineering, technological, pharmaceutical or chemical sciences (industrial engineer, civil engineer, bio-engineer, industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, biotechnology/biochemistry, chemistry or a similar scientific study).
- You have extensive experience (at least 3 years) within the field of validation/QA and within the life science industry.
- Humor… We take JOY very seriously.
- As a multitasker you accelerate in coordination and planning.
- You are result and quality oriented.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English with:
- Stakeholders at the customer's
- The QbD project team
- Teamwork… makes the dream work.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Helping together with the QbD team to build the Biotech landscape in Belgium
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019. In addition, we received the award of 'Best Managed Company' by Deloitte in 2020. You become part of a continuously moving and entrepreneurial company.
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!