Vacancy: Technology Transfer Engineer
Do you want to be involved in the progress from drug or medical device discovery over product development and clinical trials to full-scale commercialization? Are you triggered by new product introduction and do you easily master new innovative techniques? Then apply now as a technical transfer lead!
What are your responsibilities as a Technical Transfer Scientist?
- As an experienced technology transfer engineer you can be involved in different transfer projects, e.g.:
- Transferring new technologies to manufacturing by developing and validating the production processes
- Supporting our clients in bringing new products or drugs to the market
- Assisting spin-offs with the scale-up to manufacturing and process improvement
- Taking up project lead roles during outsourcing or relocations of products
- Monitoring and managing new product introduction and industrialization projects
- You manage project teams and establish efficient industrialization procedures
- You ensure compliance with national and international (EU, FDA) regulatory requirements and other applicable guidelines
- You will work in companies within the 'life sciences': the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic and healthcare industries, ranging from the big pharma companies to the newest and most innovative start-ups.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master's degree in engineering, technological, pharmaceutical or chemical sciences (industrial engineer, civil engineer, bio-engineer, industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, biotechnology/biochemistry, chemistry or a similar scientific study)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the life science industry
- You are well known with substance biological processes, analytical method development and production, this within GMP manufacturing
- You have a high-quality standard and a keen eye for detail
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You are able to manage multiple priorities and lead inter-departmental meetings
- Humor… We take JOY very seriously
- A barrel full of new ideas and initiatives
- As a multitasker you excel in planning and organization, which allows you to work simultaneously on different projects and implement effective project management
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!