Cleaning Validation Engineer
As a Cleaning Validation Engineer you will prepare, execute and maintain the cleaning validation plan and optimize and simplify the cleaning process.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Managing and lead cleaning validation projects
- Executing and maintaining the cleaning validation master plan
- Performing and reporting validation/requalification tests
- Writing SOPs related to validation projects
- Ensuring GMP compliance during the cleaning validation period
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …)
- First experience in the life science industry and in GMP
- Knowledge of cleaning validation
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, quality mindset, flexible
- Perfect technical writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.