Cleaning Validation Engineer
As a Cleaning Validation Engineer you will prepare, execute and maintain the cleaning validation plan and optimize and simplify the cleaning process.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Managing and lead cleaning validation projects
- Executing and maintaining the cleaning validation master plan
- Performing and reporting validation/requalification tests
- Writing SOPs related to validation projects
- Ensuring GMP compliance during the cleaning validation period
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …)
- First experience in the life science industry and in GMP
- Knowledge of cleaning validation
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, quality mindset, flexible
- Perfect technical writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.