Commissioning and Qualification Engineer
What are your responsibilities?
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process equipment (parts washer, autoclave and or clean utilities – gassupply)
- Assure commissioning and qualification meets regulatory and validation requirements
- Prepare, review and approval of technical and qualification documents, procedures, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Support Factory Accpetance testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Work with different sites to assure compliance of site related equipment
Who are we looking for?
- Msc or Bsc related to Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Biotechnology
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Has an eye for details and hands-on mentality driving for results (on time, in full)
- A team player,
- Experienced in GDP and cGMP
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.