Document Management Specialist
What are your responsibilities?
- Request new study numbers for use in system, new products, Contract Organization names, when necessary.
- Classify, Reclassify or upload documents into the systems appropriate business function areas (Clinical, Literature, Preclinical, Quality, Regulatory, Statistics, etc.) using the appropriate metadata.
- Contact the appropriate business function personnel to obtain information to correctly identify documents.
- Quality and/or completeness approval of documents.
- Assist associates with identifying and classifying of a document.
- Act as Alexx – Veeva Vault function/process point person for the US department.
- Back-up to the Global Archivist.
- Will assist with other Veeva Vault tasks as the project progresses.
- Other duties as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years’ experience in a related field and/or industry experience.
- Knowledge of FDA GxP, EPA GLP, and OECD GLP regulations and guidelines.
- Must have strong (English) communication, organization and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, strong attention to detail/accuracy and perform in a multi-task environment.
- Affinity with scientific R&D documents within the life science industry is required.
- Expertise in Document Management Systems (Documentum, Veeva Vault) and/or repositories like SharePoint would be preferred.
- Expertise in Office related software (Microsoft Word, Acrobat, etc.).
- Ability to apply strategic and analytical thinking to a project.
What does QbD offer you?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.