What are your responsibilities?
- The position will be responsible for managing the document control systems to ensure control, security, integrity and availability of process and product documentation, such as procedures, engineering drawings and schematics, specifications, bills of materials, labeling, completed Turn Over Packages and others.
- Coordination of engineering change order process
- Maintenance of document control files
- Oversight of document distribution control
- Creation and update of documents
- Ensuring compliance with requirements of internal procedures and other appropriate regulatory requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Bsc/Msc in Life Sciences
- Customer and service oriented
- Minimum 2 years experience in document control within pharmaceutical manufacturer or similar regulated organization
- Knowledge of configuration document management systems, including revision control and document numbering
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and writing in English and Dutch
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work well independently as well as member in a team.
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.