Environmental Control Project Engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Managing project planning of ECO Validation tests
- Preparing the validation protocol and determines the validation approach
- Executing and maintaining the ECO validation plan
- Performing and reporting validation/requalification tests
- Writing SOPs related to ECO projects
- Drawing up a programme for routine ECO tests based on a rationale.
- Ensuring GMP compliance during the environmental control validation period
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …)
- First experience in the life science industry and in GMP
- Knowledge of environment control validation tests
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, quality mindset, flexible
- Perfect technical writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.