Environmental Control Project Engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Managing project planning of ECO Validation tests
- Preparing the validation protocol and determines the validation approach
- Executing and maintaining the ECO validation plan
- Performing and reporting validation/requalification tests
- Writing SOPs related to ECO projects
- Drawing up a programme for routine ECO tests based on a rationale.
- Ensuring GMP compliance during the environmental control validation period
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …)
- First experience in the life science industry and in GMP
- Knowledge of environment control validation tests
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, quality mindset, flexible
- Perfect technical writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.