Factory Engineer Steriles
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for providing reliability engineering support to ensure optimum performance in equipment, systems, documentation and asset utilization in the Plant.
- Troubleshooting, propose and execute improvements with the aim of keeping available and provide safe, reliable and qualified equipment for the assigned assets within the IPT.
- Is aware of possible failures and recognizes deviations, trying to figure out the cause and shall, if necessary, at its discretion and after consultation with Reliability Engineer / Pharmaceutical Specialist apply changes / improvements.
- Apply technical skills and ingenuity to correct equipment problems that result in production downtime or consume excessive maintenance resources.
- Resolves multidisciplinary / process automation failures independently
- Responsible for identifying and applying creative/technical solutions aimed at cost reduction, improved yields and quality of products and/or facilities which meet all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment/process change control (evaluation, approval, communication, planning scheduling, validation and project documentation, implementation).
- Responsible for all aspects of project management (analysis, design, planning, scheduling, securing funds, coordinating equipment, procurement, cost control, supervising, contracted resources, status reporting, communication, ensuring team involvement).
- Consult with departmental resources including Operational Coaches and Technicians to support real-time processing decisions and support areas in determining technical and strategic directions and initiatives for the plant.
- Captures results of the work clearly fixed, interprets and discusses them afterwards with the Operational Coach / Reliability Engineer.
- Maintains contacts and instructs at performance by third parties.
- Maintain internal and external contacts in the professional field.
Who are we looking for?
- BSc or Msc Degree required in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5-10 years experience and specialized knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Merck policies & procedures: Central Engineering, Environmental, Safety Standards and Guidelines, GMP's, Governmental Regulations, Industry and Engineering Standards.
- Operational knowledge of Production and Production Related Equipment.
- Sparring partner and subject matter expert for his / her own field of specialization.
- Hands on mentality, self-starter
- Specialist knowledge in Sterile related equipment (esp. formulation), recipe creating, automation knowledge is a pre.
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.