What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for guarding the uniformity of country-specific product labeling, achieving deadlines, target dates and internal and external communication;
- Coordination and implementation of new and revised product labeling in line with regulatory product files;
- Responsible for the correct and timely control of the art-work design department (internal and/or external)
- Collecting all necessary information for the preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts.
- Responsible for proper phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials.
- Maintain contacts with all major stakeholder e.g. Local Companies, packaging sites, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Dept., Area Management, external printing, QA.
- Responsible for correct/complete intake of the documents and procedure that trigger initiation of introductions / changes
Who are we looking for?
- Msc/Bachelor degree within the Life Sciences field
- Preferably gained work experience in Regulatory, QA or Supply Chain Department within the pharmaceutical industry;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably experience working with an artwork/document management system
- Preferably experience with GMP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player
- Fluent English and Dutch (speaking, reading and writing)
- Service minded
- Accurate and efficient
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.