WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will lead, coach, guide, evaluate and assign the serialisation team members
- You will create, implement and monitor the serialization vision and architecture for the organisation
- You will oversee the complete serialisation portfolio
- You will guard and report the project process, ownership, progress, budgets and invoicing over the projects organization wide
- You will coordinate, monitor and report serialization packaging projects within timelines, budget, resource consumption and scope included changes;
- You will identify the project risks early stage and mitigate/control/escalate them appropriately
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have 5 years’ experience in project management and serialisation in a GMP environment
- You have experience in leading multidisciplinary project teams
- You have strong solving skills
- You have people manager skills
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You have affinity with IT systems
- You have experience with MS Project and MS Office
- You have good writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.