Medical Device Engineer
As a QbD medical devices engineer you will be working on several projects within ISO13485 environments. You are communicative versatile person, capable of solving problems, investigating root causes and implementing changes…
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Working in close collaboration with production, QA, engineering, maintenance, QC …
- Handling deviations during lab testing and production runs and check for improvements
- Development of a Standard operating Procedure (SOP), related Work Instructions (WI), Forms, Checklists, Protocols, Reports
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Preparing all documentation for filing to authorities
- Follow regulations on medical devices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree Industrial or civil engineer
- Experience in the life science industry and in GMP, preferably in medical device projects
- Knowledge on quality system standards (ISO 13485) or regulatory standards for Medical Devices (21CFR820 & EU MDD/MDR)
- Good project management skills
- You have excellent Dutch and English verbal & written communication skills.
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.