Personal vaccine production associate
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Primary responsibilities will be to perform, under general supervision, a variety of routine and specialized laboratory operations in the production of cellular products according to cGMP requirements, to current procedures and to batch records
- Management and ordering of laboratory materials
- Document and report data and results in accordance with the current procedures and GMP requirements
- Check the “conform” status of the equipment and materials before use
- Maintain the production area according to the procedures and instructions
- Perform routinely check of the installations and premises
- Follow training in adequacy with the function
- Perform on regular intervals routine maintenance, calibration, qualification activities
- Warn the supervisor in case of problems, analyze the data, help in trouble-shooting and propose technical solutions
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and innovative techniques
- Assist in the technology transfer from/to the other laboratory teams
- Draft production instructions, forms and protocols
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …)
- Minimum of two years of relevant laboratory experience in the field of immunology and cell biology )with technical expertise and mastering of several laboratory techniques
- Affinity with GMP guidelines and working in a quality-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and/or lab quality assurance practices is a plus
- Detail-oriented and accurate in following instructions, record keeping and completion of reports
- Able to perform experimental trouble-shooting and propose technical solutions
- Good organizational capacities and detailed documentation practices
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Well organized, well-structured, hands-on, result focused
- Able to work under stringent time lines
- Ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere
- Enthusiastic, flexible and able to multitask
- Understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.