Planning & Validation Coordinator
What are your responsibilities?
The Planning & Validation Coordinator supports the project leader in coordinating the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables in relation to validation. Other tasks are:
- List together with the project leader which validation activities need to take place and in what sequence.
- Clarify the overall project validation strategy to the entire project team.
- Provide a continuous overview of the status of all validation activities and advises the project leader in relation to impact on project timeline.
- Continuously follow up the predefined validation strategy and adjusts / escalates if needed.
- Write and manage the VPP/VPR together with the project lead.
- Watch over good validation practices (verification, validation master plan, change management, …) and the quality of the different deliverables.
- Facilitate general validation activities (system risk assessment, cGMP-review)
- Point of contact related to validation in the project
- Coach the project engineers related to verification/validation/CRF/QRM in the project.
- Clarify the overall project validation strategy during internal and external project audits.
Who are we looking for?
- Scientific Master: (Electro-)Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Engineering
- Experience in farmaceutical production
- Nice to have: validation experience
- Knowledge MS Project is a nice to have
- Planning and project coordination
- Knowledge Dutch and English
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.