Process efficiency improvement engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Running the efficiency improvement initiative as a project
- Defining the project charter, in alignment with the project sponsor and key stakeholders
- Defining the project activities (the plan) and the project planning (with key milestones)
- Executing the project
- Defining project KPIs and monitoring/communicating project progress
- having hands-on responsibility for:
- Baselining current processes that are in scope of the assignment, i.e. thorough analysis of the current performance of the processes in scope to identify the opportunities for improvement
- Defining targets and opportunities (risk based) to substantially improve the efficiency/effectiveness of these processes
- Ensuring implementation of selected improvement actions (including issuing the related documents – e.g. procedures) resulting in increased efficiency, effectiveness, scalability, robustness and sustainability of these processes
- Training the staff in redesigned processes as needed
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have more than 5 years of experience in healthcare industry preferably in the medical devices and/or IVD industry
- You have specific professional knowledge of:
- ISO 13485 and CFR 820 knowledge
- (Quality) Event Management processes
- Process improvement methodologies
- You are result-driven, have a hands-on and can-do attitude and have a continuous improvement and problem solving mindset
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You have good writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.