Product Surveillance associate
What are your responsibilities?
- Managing the general stability protocols and OnGoing Stability year plan;
- Follow up regulatory commitments regarding stability testing;
- Evaluation of stability profiles and perform trend analysis;
- Coordination and documentation of initial stability Out of Specifications investigations (including Trackwise);
- Gathering data and writing of Product Quality Reports;
- Identify product and/ or process improvements;
- Managing the product quality complaint system;
- Escalation of significant product quality complaints.
- After a training period you are expected to work independently.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO level: several years of experience working with pharmaceutical products/ processes and Quality;
- Good team player but able to work independently as well;
- Experience with GMP;
- Ability to manage assigned tasks within given timelines and available resources;
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines;
- Results oriented and eager to learn;
- Customer focused, process oriented and data driven;
- As a person you work accurate, and have a pro-active attitude;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
What does QbD offer you?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.