Project Engineer Database
The consultant is responsible for the aseptic validation design strategies, validation activities and implementation of a database which is used to log routine environmental monitoring samples in an Aseptic Manufacturing facility.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You are responsible for the the validation activities of the database
- You are responsible for the preparation of the validation
- You are responsible for the validation report
- You are responsible for the implementation for the database in the organization
- You are responsible for the improvement of current processes (use the new features of the database system to improve current processes)
- You prepare a maintenance/calibration program that assures that the used equipment is well maintained, validated and calibrated at regular intervals according GMP requirements and company guidelines.
- You will participate in corporate and site teams and audits related to your expert domains.
- You will assure proper training and development of personnel concerning the assigned projects to obtain a proper transfer to the routine testing process.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a university degree in the chemical, pharmaceutical and/or biological engineering or scientific field
- You have a broad experience in general with a minimum of 3 years in the industry
- You have a broad interest in environmental monitoring of facilities
- You have an interest in PC-systems
- You have knowledge and understanding of cGMP
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills
- You have good influencing skills
- You work efficiently with people of different backgrounds
- You must write and speak Dutch and English fluently
- You have good communication and leadership skills to lead interdepartmental project teams
- You have good technical writing skills
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!