Project Engineer Product Support Biologicals
What are your responsibilities?
This role will require process validation and filing activities for internal projects (filling line transfers / batch size increase).
- The position will require the application of process and product knowledge to ensure a successful validation of process changes on drug product manufacturing. It will require extensive team work and interaction with groups across the site and in the network.
- Perform risk based process validation.
- Author of regulatory sections for authorities.
- Provide technical input for material, in-process, release, and testing-related evaluations.
- Author and contribute to technical documentation.
- This role will require process validation and filing activities for a new product into the site.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in scientific field: Industrial engineer, Industrial pharmacist, Civil engineer, Bio-engineer
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in projects in the pharmaceutical, chemical or other industry. Experience with (sterile) drug product is an asset as well as knowledge of Quality Systems, product testing/qualification
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Respect for agreed timing and decisions
- Respect for procedures and Good documentation practices
- Good communicator, convincing
- 'On the field' mentality
- Flexibile and agile
- Dutch mothertongue and good English is required
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.