What are your responsibilities?
- Provides technical input in the project team for own discipline. Has technical and operational knowledge and expertise. Knows how the installation or system functions and knows the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
- Is responsible for the design of the equipment.
- Defines and documents the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID’s, electrical diagrams) and reviews with the relevant SME.
- Follows the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- Follows up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
- Guarantees good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …) for own equipment/installation/scope.
- Keeps oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- Is responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. Follows start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
- Assures correct documentation of design, construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- Is responsible for following the procurement process for own equipment.
- Is responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. Defines the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. PE is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
Who are we looking for?
- Scientific Master degree
- Experience in executing Engineering (Capex) projects, Experienced in planning and project coordination (MS Project is a plus)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Pragmatic, pro-active, can take the lead
- Able to motivate
- Results focussed
- Able to work independently but is also a teamplayer
- Quality minded – experience in pharma (GMP, risk assessments, verification & validation)
- Hands-on and good problem solving skills
- Shows ownership
- Good documentation skills, able to deliver clear and complete documents
What does QbD offer you?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.