QA Deviation Officer
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for Deviation management system
- Support all users at the site in case of questions or issues to ensure adequate and compliant processes
- Measures and reports system performance (metric generation regarding overdue records)
- Responsible for informing escalating system issues to higher management, and responsible for resolving system issues
- Contact with global Quality for improvements and resolving issues
- Takes lead in improvement actions within Deviation management system
- Support the department in the maintenance, execution and improvement of other routine tasks e.g. routine tasks in documentation management, change management and deviation management system, support the Supplier management team in writing TQAs, ST maintenance and supplier changes, support during inspections.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experienced in GMP/Quality related role, experienced in GxP.
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project team roll
- Self-starting, can do attitude
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives
- Analytical, data and solution driven
- Works independently when task is clear
- Focus on delivering value for internal and external customers
- Clear communicator in writing and in speech (Dutch and English)
- People-oriented, interpersonal skills
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.