QA engineer R&D
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will provide input from a quality and compliance perspective
- You will support the creation of qualification and validation documents in relation with product development projects
- You will review project documentation, mainly Design History File
- You will own the risk management process within the product development project
- You will ensure issues, deviations and design changes during product development are adequately investigated and documented
- You will establish and maintain an adequate quality mindset in the development teams
- You will contribute to equipment, method and supplier qualifications
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master’s degree in life sciences or a PhD (e.g. Biomedical Engineering, industrial pharmacist, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- You have Knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR part 820 and ISO14971, ISO62366 as well as knowledge on technical standards, e.g. ISO62304 and GAMP, is an asset
- You have good communication skills and you are a team player
- You have good writing skills in Dutch or French and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.