QA engineer R&D
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will provide input from a quality and compliance perspective
- You will support the creation of qualification and validation documents in relation with product development projects
- You will review project documentation, mainly Design History File
- You will own the risk management process within the product development project
- You will ensure issues, deviations and design changes during product development are adequately investigated and documented
- You will establish and maintain an adequate quality mindset in the development teams
- You will contribute to equipment, method and supplier qualifications
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master’s degree in life sciences or a PhD (e.g. Biomedical Engineering, industrial pharmacist, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- You have Knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR part 820 and ISO14971, ISO62366 as well as knowledge on technical standards, e.g. ISO62304 and GAMP, is an asset
- You have good communication skills and you are a team player
- You have good writing skills in Dutch or French and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.