QC – method validation professional
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for (analytical) method validation process validation to ensure compliance with regulatory expectations and consistency with current industry practice
- You will monitor and assess new developments, industry trends, evolving regulatory expectations in the analytical method validation field
- You will support QC analytical method validation improvement programs
- You will establish and maintain current knowledge of global regulations, regulatory expectations, inspection intelligence and industry standards
- You will ensure compliance with external and internal requirements
- You will define the product requirements and contribute to the development of policies and standards
- You will work with a network of local experts and ensure sharing of best-practice and learnings
- You will monitor and analyse assessment criteria on the system performance (incl. trend analysis, effectiveness evaluation
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree in life sciences
- At least 2 years experience in GMP/GLP and you are familiar with international regulations and guidelines
- Analytical method validation has no secrets for you
- Working with analytical techniques like HPLC, PCR, GC, … is daily business for you
- Good understanding of QC processes
- Good knowledge of quality and risk management principles and tools
- Excellent communicaton in Dutch and English is the key to success (spoken and written)
- You have experience with MS Project and MS Office
What does QbD offer you?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all…
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ thanks to our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here ? )
- A job with long term perspectives for further growth
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.