What are your responsibilities?
- Development and Validation of analytical methods to support quality control of biotechnological products
- Project lead in multiple projects; keep timelines, engage in technical discussions, and monitor priorities
- Creating GMP documentation for regulatory purposes, method descriptions and method maintenance instructions required for a compliance driven organization
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree Biotechnology basis with several years work experience
- Proven experience in leading multiple projects independently
- Expertise in cell culture and cell-based assays
- Experience in working in a GMP lab environment is highly desired
- Experience in creating and revising GxP documents
- You have a helicopter view and can clearly see and set priorities
- You are an independent team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
- Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.