QC Support Engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You define which samples need to be tested and when/why
- You optimize the processes in stability testing ((FUST, project, deviation stability protocolls)
- You guarantee a Quality Control Environment (equipment, methods, …) that is compliant to applicable requirements
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You possess a master degree in Sciences: chemistry, microbiology, biological sciences, pharmaceutical science, bio- or chemical engineering or related field
- You have a thorough knowledge of analysis issues / deviation
- You have very good knowledge of GMP/GLP and international regulations and guidelines
- You have good understanding of QC processes
- You have experience with cost management
- You have good project coordination skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all…
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ thanks to our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here ? )
- A job with long term perspectives for further growth
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!