Quality Assurance Consultant
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Executing Quality Assurance activities in the labs to ensure required testing adheres to all regulatory and company guidelines
- Reviewing and approval of lab equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) and validation protocols and reports.
- Providing guidance with out of trend deviations/CAPA’s and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Executing of data integrity checks/verifications
- Partnering with the compliance team to act as a SME for (internal/ corporate) audits and inspections
- Developing training program and materials and monitoring for compliance
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …) or equivalent through experience
- 4 years’ Experience in the life science industry and in GMP
- Experience in a microbiology, analytical chemistry or product evaluation laboratory for a global consumer goods or pharma company
- Ability to interpret and assess lab compliance against GMP, GLP, ISO, FDA,…
- Solid knowledge of laboratory equipment (e.g. Viscometer, ACS Color computer, Vitek,…)
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation!