Quality assurance lab specialist
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will monitor and verify quality program outputs in the lab are meeting expectations
- You will create quality notifications and working with QC lab analysts as necessary to gather information about the event
- You will engage teams outside of the lab to support OTC Complaints & Quality Inquiry investigations
- You will provide guidance to QC team in handling deviations/CAPA's, changes, incidents and laboratory investigations
- You will review and approve lab equipment change controls and manage the master lab equipment list
- You will provide support to lab equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) and validation activities
- You will identify training needs in the labs and provide/coordinate compliance, safety, hygiene and other trainings ( internal and/or external)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a Master’s degree in life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have more than 3 years of experience in the life science industry and in GMP with Quality Assurance background
- You have the knowledge to interpret and assess lab compliance against GMP, GLP, ISO, FDA, HC, OTC and safety guidelines
- You have strong solving skills
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You have good writing skills in Dutch and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.