Quality control / quality assurance Engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- You will evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- You will review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- You will plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- You will develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- You will execute quality improvement projects
- You will assist in quality control of incoming goods and sub-assemblies of the medical devices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master’s degree in life sciences or a PhD (e.g. Biomedical Engineering, industrial pharmacist, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have experience in Quality control and Quality Management systems
- You have experience in an ISO certified environment
- You have a methodical approach to work & writing protocols
- You have a medical know-how
- You have technical, scientific and numerical skills
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a problem solver
- You have good communication skills and you are a team player
- You have experience with MS Project and MS Office
- You have good writing skills in Dutch or French and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- Personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.