Quality control / quality assurance Engineer
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- You will evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- You will review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- You will plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- You will develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- You will execute quality improvement projects
- You will assist in quality control of incoming goods and sub-assemblies of the medical devices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master’s degree in life sciences or a PhD (e.g. Biomedical Engineering, industrial pharmacist, bio-engineer, engineering…)
- You have experience in Quality control and Quality Management systems
- You have experience in an ISO certified environment
- You have a methodical approach to work & writing protocols
- You have a medical know-how
- You have technical, scientific and numerical skills
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a problem solver
- You have good communication skills and you are a team player
- You have experience with MS Project and MS Office
- You have good writing skills in Dutch or French and English
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all..
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.