Senior Commissioning and Qualification Engineer
What are your responsibilities?
- Commissioning and qualification of systems is outsourced to the EPCM-CQ partner, who will be leading C&Q teams composed of C&Q Engineers. The project C&Q Lead will provide direction to the EPCM-CQ partner and will monitor the C&Q activities to ensure project requirements are met and site procedures are followed.
- C&Q management, including planning, determining C&Q deliverables and setting out C&Q related strategies for the project. Furthermore, the C&Q Lead:
- Acts as an advocate of the C&Q Strategy and looks for opportunities to improve that strategy.
- Will familiarize him- or herself with the C&Q Safety Program and works accordingly together with the C&Q team.
- Acts as subject matter expert for C&Q related topics.
- Closely cooperates with other disciplines such as process engineers QA, QC, technical supporting groups, partners and stakeholders.
- Monitors the C&Q activities carried out by third parties. Further to these managerial tasks, the C&Q Lead:
- Can write Validation Project Plans and project close-out Validation Project Reports.
- Assesses independently what equipment / systems should be commissioned and qualified according MSD practices and procedures and reviews this with QA.
- Reviews FAT, SAT, commissioning and qualification protocols and reports.
- Is responsible for the review of turn over packages established by suppliers and partners.
Who are we looking for?
- MSc or experienced BSc degree in (Bio)chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science.
- Familiar with Last Planner methodology and pull planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Willing to work outside office hours.
- Experience in the food or (bio)pharmaceutical industry, as a C&Q Manager or senior C&Q engineer.
- Good writing and planning skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What does QbD offer you
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.