Talent Acquisition Expert
What do we expect?
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of real QbD’ers to further develop our dynamic team:
- identifying requirements and editing job descriptions;
- processing of incoming applications;
- building strong relationships within the organization to be able to understand and execute effective hiring funnels;
- sourcing of candidates using databases, social media, job portals and personal network;
- screening & selecting candidates via face to face interviews;
- follow-up of candidates during the selection procedure;
- organizing recruitment events to attract the best talents from universities and the life science industry
- You will work closely together with the management team to identify employee needs and guaranteeing an A+ team in a pleasant work environment
- You will give advice and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- You will assess and respond to the needs of each assignment or project
- You will maintain customer relationships and a network of life science specialists
Who are we looking for?
- HR professional with experience in recruitment or a scientist with experience in the life science industry in for a career move
- Good knowledge of effective talent management
- Highly preferable, you have been working in a similar organization (consultancy company) or within the life sciences sector
- You are a great networker
- You have a solid knowledge of HR policies and best practice or eager to acquire this knowledge
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You are a creative self-starter in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You are a team player with positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and are fluent in Dutch, English & French
- But above all… you are a fantastic colleague to work with
What’s in it for you?
- A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all…
- Working for the Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ thanks to our extensive training package
- A hip office with air hockey table
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- 32 vacation days that you wish were fewer (because it's great to work here 😉 )
- A job with long term perspectives for further growth
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com to attention of Elly De Bruyn