Technology Transfer Engineer
What are your responsibilities?
- As a technology transfer engineer you are responsible for the technical transfers from one unit to the other. You understand the different departments that are involved and you understand how they work together
- You have colleagues all over the world and you will communicate with them in English
- You understand the importance of R&D and are able to easily master new and innovative techniques
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree with scientific background: (industrial) pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer, biomedicine or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality is a high standard to you since it is a crucial value in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- You are able to manage small, medium or large projects depending on your level of expertise
- You have excellent communicative skills
- Prince2, PMBOK or SixSigma certifications are a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You can take the initiative and come up with new ideas
- You are flexible and able to deal with stress
What does QbD offer you?
- An attractive salary package
But most of all..
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.