Vacancy: Quality management consultant
Are you comfortable in a management QA role just as much as you would like to perform more operational QA tasks? Are you self-motivated and do you have the ability to motivate others? Then apply now and join our growing QbD-team!
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A QM CONSULTANT?
- As a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer you preserve and improve quality management systems:
- You provide advice, support and approval during root cause investigation, corrective/preventive actions (CAPA) and change control of procedures and processes.
- You are in charge of timely review and approval of protocols, reports and deviations in accordance with guidelines and local procedures.
- You ensure that quality policies, procedures and programs are properly implemented in daily GxP operations and remain up to date.
- You act as a subject matter expert for the organization with regard to maintaining GMP compliance.
- You monitor compliance and ensure validated status of GMP processes and systems.
- You are not afraid of internal and external audits (i.e. by FAGG of FDA) and you ensure site audit readiness.
- You keep your knowledge within your expertise up to date with the latest guidelines, methodologies, trends, … so you can stay abreast of the latest developments.
- You will work in companies within the 'life sciences': the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic and healthcare industries, ranging from the big pharma companies to the newest and most innovative start-ups.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master's degree in engineering, technological, pharmaceutical or chemical sciences (industrial engineer, civil engineer, bio-engineer, industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, biotechnology/biochemistry, chemistry or a similar scientific study).
- You have a first experience in GMP and you are familiar with manufacturing processes and operations, GxP guidelines, ISO regulations,…
- Quality Management Systems (CAPA, deviations, audits,…) have no secrets for you.
- You have a keen eye for detail and quality is your number one concern.
- As a multitasker you accelerate in coordination and planning.
- Humor… We take JOY very seriously.
- A barrel full of new ideas and initiatives.
- You get your energy from teamwork but you’re also self-reliant and take ownership when needed.
WHAT DOES QBD OFFER YOU?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!