What are your responsibilities?
- As a Validation or Qualification engineer you are responsible for the implementation of new systems or changes to existing systems in a controlled and documented way
- The fields of expertise in which you will work range between production and IT, between QA and SQA, … depending on your own interests and ambitions
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree with scientific background: (industrial) pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer, biomedicine or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality is a high standard to you since it is a crucial value in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- You are able to manage small, medium or large project depending on your level of expertise
- You have very good communicative skills
- Prince2, PMBOK or SixSigma certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of BPM (Business Process Management) is a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You can take the initiative and come up with new ideas
- You are flexible and able to deal with stress
What does QbD offer you?
- An attractive salary package
But most of all..
- Working for the Antwerp Young Entrepreneur of 2019!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word
- An increase in your IQ through our extensive training package
- A hip office
- More muscle mass through our weekly boot camps
- In short … We work, we play, we deliver, we are Quality by Design!
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and motivation.